Thursday, January 29, 2009

For Bev, Part 1

I beat my scanner into submission and here's what I have so far. The scans are down and dirty so the quality isn't great. Too tired for photoshop right now!Remember, I am being kind. Should you retaliate with any hideous pictures of my college past, I will post.......MATCHY LEATHER JACKET PICTURE! Gasp! :)

Thanks for the memories, Bevy...can't wait to catch up this summer!


Whatever did you do to deserve this kind of treatment?

Disco Party....I must've heard Deadhead party. This one belongs on FB for sure!

Some ill-forsaken toga party. Note your artfully and thoughtfully designed toga...and me with a sheet thrown over myself. Also notice the crimped hair. If you were really my friend you wouldn't have let me go out like that.


Who won the scrunchie contest, anyway?


You and Amy (with my brother, Joey in the backround) on top of Squaw Peak, summer of 1990.
MORE TO COME SOON!

1 comment:

Bev Robison said...

I have NO recollection of ever going anywhere in a TOGA! Hell-O! ROFLMBO! Ok, now I have to get my scanner to work so I can post a few whoppers for YOU! :)

Please...ANYTHING but the matching leather jackets! I beg you!