Monday, January 19, 2009

Virginia Beach





Nielson mulling over the new surf/swim regulations.
Ellie's treasure of the day..mermaid purses!

My cute little Hud...on the brink of disaster as always.





Mount Trashmore...but not the one in Evanston!

Having a ball rolling down the hill.
Hudson rolled so fast he knocked his boots off!

Connor pondering the meaning of life from atop Mount Trashmore

Ellie's new high tops. Her pride and joy.

A momentary instance of sibling helpfulness

What a great day!

6 comments:

grandmom k said...

Wish I were there !

Nonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonda said...

(Trying to spell things correctly this time.)
I love the picture of everyone asleep on the way home. How sweet that is!
You are a wonderful photographer.

Floats said...

Thanks Nonda!

Bev Robison said...

I LOVE those high-tops! Am I too old to wear those?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.