Monday, December 29, 2008

Random


Hudson is about 99% potty trained. EXCEPT when he sleeps. When he conked out on the couch the other afternoon, I thought I could just wrap a diaper around the outside of his pants and not disturb him. WRONG. Thank heavens for steam cleaners! He's going to hate me for this picture when he's older...

Here's Hudson in his element-OUTSIDE! Taken after church a few weeks ago.

Nielson after his Sunday afternoon nap.

I took Ellie to see the Nutcracker in Richmond a few weeks ago. I used to go as a child with my mom in Chicago and loved it. Ellie was pretty quiet during the entire show, except towards the end when she kept asking if it was over yet! I didn't think she liked it very much until I heard her talking to other people and saying how "cool" it was.

Ellie in the Landmark Theater

Before the show

Is it over yet?

1 comment:

cmdance said...

I got your Christmas Card -LOVE IT!!! Your baby looks so dang cute and the rest of you look just beautiful!

Camille