Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fishing on the Chesapeake Bay

We were able to keep our somewhat informal annual tradition of going fishing with the Lynch family every year in November. It was COLD, but we had a great time. Thanks again to Grandma Judy for watching the kids so I could go!

Doug looking like he walked off the set of "Deadliest Catch."

Doug and our nephew, Connor.

This is what happens when the fish aren't biting. Conor Lynch starts speaking Democrat and his Dad starts debating whether or not to give him a ride home.

Conor mugging while poor Mike is freezing trying to put on the whatever you call the thing which keeps the wind and water out of the boat!

Fish on!

Our one catch of the day

Yes, that is a container ship in the background.

Mike Lynch and Doug

Maureen Lynch and I. I know I look doofy but I had everything draped on me that I could find to stay warm. Vanity went out the window the second we pulled away from the dock. I think it's a cute picture of Maureen though.

No comments: