Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hudson's 3rd Birthday

It was the year of the Deere....John Deere, that is. Hudson still has JD on the brain all day every day. With that in mind, we had his friends come over, eat tractor-shaped cake, play on a hay bale tower and go on a tractor (ok-riding lawnmower attached to a trailer covered with aforementioned hay bales) ride for his birthday. We all had a great time, and Huddy was able to add to his ever growing collection of all things John Deere with several new tractors and his requested scale model of a Cotton Picker. I'll thank the "All About John Deere" dvd series for that request.

All ready for the tractor ride.
Check out that cotton picker ready to destroy my masterpiece. The big yellow clumps are supposed to be hay bales. I panicked and didn't think I'd have enough cake so I slapped those together, obviously!

Hudson still hasn't quite mastered blowing without some accompanying spit. Yum!

Moving the hay bales. Thanks, Connor!

Hudson and his pal, Jackson.

Ellie and Bryan, the boy next door. I'm still not worried.

No comments: