Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reasons why it was an (almost) perfect evening

Everyone liked the dinner I made.

Dinner included fresh avocado and barbeque chicken.

My kitchen didn't look like World War III afterwards.

We played with trains and nobody fought.

We had a raging dance party and nobody fought.

Nielson discovered he can turn around in circles and thought that was so funny.

We played grocery store and nobody fought.

Ellie and Hudson put socks on and ice skated on the hardwood floor as Ellie attempted to teach Huddy how to point his toes. Priceless.

We raced cars on the hardwood floor and nobody fought.

Al three children had a bath, brushed their teeth, read stories and went to bed. Wait..except for Hudson. He's my holdout on the couch.

No tv, no computer games. Just playing. For hours.

I am so lucky.

Why wasn't my evening perfect? Doug's not here:(

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I don't know, I think I would have considered it success with no fighting. And your kitchen never looks like World War III.