Thursday, May 15, 2008

If I Had Only One Friend Left...


Or two or three friends who actually read this blog, I'd tell them that I haven't forgotten about my blog project. I am neck-deep in packing for three children to go to Emerald Isle, North Carolina on Saturday all the while trying to get invitations out for a trunk show and back up an entire computer onto an external hard drive using an antiquated USB connection. Whew!

Needless to say there will probably not be any new photos or news of note until we get back. Try to hang on till then. I know it's hard.
Mom, do you know what this flower/plant is? Doug and Ellie found it in the "back-a-back." For those of you who don't speak Huddish, that's the very back part of our yard, in the forest.


I'm off to the beach!

2 comments:

Kelly Frye said...

HAVE FUN AT THE BEACH!

grandmom k said...

Love the flower photo ... will check it out ... think it is a 'jack in the pulpit'
xoxoxmom