Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bella Dancerella






Here are the photos from Ellie's first dance recital. She was so cute (if I do say so myself!) Very excited the entire time and VERY preoccupied with the idea of getting flowers after her performance. Camille, it made me think of you while I was watching the older girls dance...remembering all those recitals at USU and BYU you made me..I mean that I was SO fortunate to attend! (You know I am kidding...I loved every minute of them...mostly.)

Tiffany, you are her dance goddess. She can't stop talking about coming to Utah and showing off her new skills to Aunt Tiffany.

Glad the recital is over. Very stressful for the mothers, I tell you. Trying to put eyeliner on a five year old is almost as much fun as running out in traffic in a downpour. Not to mention keeping an entirely white costume white!

Be patient for the video...it stays dark for about 45 seconds before starting...also, the camera kept tring to focus in so the quality isn't great. Steven Spielberg has nothing to worry about.
Anyway, she is third from the right once the camera zooms in.



1 comment:

Kelly Frye said...

She looks like a little Karen, how fun!!