Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Guess What? More Utah!

Lots of pictures again. Sorry!
Kids in front of the Timpanogos Temple where Doug and I were married almost 10 years ago.







Days of '47 Parade, Salt Lake City


Ellie's favorite float...I wonder why???

Heber Creeper Train Ride

I want this barn. Don't know what I'd do with it...but I want it!








Liberty Park





Temple Square






Kennecott Copper Mine

Hudson pondering the implications of climbing on forbidden railing...

Tire from one of the dump trucks they use at the mine.



Thanksgiving Point

Ellie the "pro" on the pony ride


Hudson deciding he like the pony ride after refusing to get on!


What? Are you lookin at me???


Dinosaur bone excavation

Hudson was sitting on the railing a minute before I took this picture...then proceeded to do a backflip into the exhibit. Good times...

Children's garden




Hudson has never met a body of water he didn't like.

Cousins together where they belong!




My friends Jeff and Margaret. It's always great to see you guys, even if it's only for dinner. Margaret is married. Jeff is not. Ladies, take note!



3 comments:

the New Mom said...

I love all the utah pics! SO fun to see Margaret! I need her mailing address! I especially love the song about humming and whistling! Classic!

the New Mom said...

Ummmmm for the record....sometimes I visit your website and don't leave a comment. Love you long time! ------Amy

Floats said...

So you're a blurker! I knew it! Still working on the manifesto. Doug made me watch a movie with him last night. Closest thing we've had to a date in a long time:)