Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Money Shot

We went up to the Washington DC Temple as a family on Saturday and had a wonderful day. Great weather, no meltdowns...what more could I ask for? Doug wanted to get a picture of our family, which is always entertaining. The ones that we took with the timer (and me in the shot) mysteriously disappeared. Funny how that happens. Here's the natural progression of the photo shoot:
Hudson, the camera is this way!

Hudson?

Hudson? Ellie?

Mutiny!!


Hooray! Everybody looking at the camera!
I still need to fix the color a bit in the picture, but was so excited I just had to post it right away. Gotta run. Nielson's sleeping through the night streak has just officially ended :(

2 comments:

Josh Gwilliam said...

Really DC? No call! And no chance for me to baptize the youngsters in salsa at the real DC temple - Rio Grande?

PS - I still think mixing the blue pills in the oyster's water is genius!

Floats said...

Listen Morissey...go back to your greatest hits album and leave us alone!

I apologize for not calling. The closest we got to Rio Grande was Baja Fresh in Kensington. Pathetic.