Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Might Have Been...

So Doug has decided that we will not send out
Christmas Cards unless they have a picture of all four of us (me, Doug and the kids) Therefore, we will not be sending out Christmas cards at all since all four of us are never in the same place at the same time for more than five seconds. I am hoping some time between now and New Years we can take a decent family picture and send out New Year's Cards. I can dream....but anyway- I thought I 'd show you my pick for a Christmas card...the one we're not using....sigh. Funny kids. So Merry Christmas and be looking for your Happy New Year cards...could be Valentine's...

2 comments:

Joey said...

Okay, okay, you've got very cute kids. Plus, you manage to get some of the best pictures of them (new blazin' career possibility!) And, you're a good writer to boot. Wait a little, then publish this whole thing under the parenting category. Write on!

Anonymous said...

Mom's reminder ....
please send me the e photos of the trampoline holidays jumpers .... when you recover from you green nose stuffies ....
so sorry I can't brew you some instant cure....
reminder to myself to get a humidifyer tomorrow!
xoxox